On July 27th, I went to dinner with some of my high school friends. I haven't seen most of them since my wedding. I was excited when Muriel found my info and sent me an invitation to dinner with Stephanie, Marci, Kim, Suzie, Lyndi and Muriel. It was a great evening; it was hard to keep up with all of the info going around the table. Well, I hope to keep in better touch with everyone. It was incredible to think we are all moms now and in our thirties - wow. (update - check out link at right for Long Lost Friends blog)I thought I would post a couple of my favorite photos of Chandler and Sarah. My good friend from BYU, Michelle Willis, (http://www.edreamphotography.com/) took our photos down at Thanksgiving Point last November and I have just loved them.
Aren't they cute! Our family photos turned out so nice too! In case you didn't receive one of our Christmas cards (and if you didn't please click the email link and send me your address for our list), here's my favorite family photo.
I love these pictures! We didn't ever get your Christmas card this year (maybe because we moved) I would love to have her do our family picture this year. Is she pretty reasonably priced?? I only saw wedding prices on her website.
ReplyDeleteThose are some really cute pictures of the kids! I can't believe how much Chandler and Sarah look alike!
ReplyDelete