Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tag game for Fours

My friend Muriel tagged me so here it goes:
Four Random things about me:
1 I remember lots of weird facts about almost anything.
2 I was once kicked out of Denny's for 30 days.
3 I really enjoy ballroom dancing.
4 I would love to fly an F-16.
Four Jobs that I have had:
1 Worked at Brooks Fashions
2 Worked at Franklin Quest, not Franklin Covey
3 Worked as stay at home mom for 7 years
4 Currently working as an Advertising Specialties Sale Consultant
Four Places that I have lived:
1 Born in Phoenix, AZ
2 Sandy, UT for most of my life
3 Bountiful, UT for most of my married life
4 Clinton, UT for the last 5 months
Four TV shows that I watch:
1 The Office - hilarious!
2 Heros
3 ER - still, I know, it's been on forever, but I like it
4 Dancing with the Stars - I'm a sucker for ballroom dancing
Four Places I've been on vacation: (some of the recent ones)
1 San Diego, CA - my favorite and Anaheim
2 Moab, UT
3 Las Vegas, NV (and Kingman, AZ)
4 St. George, UT
Four Favorite Foods:
1 Filet Minon from Tepanyaki
2 Lobster - good moist lobster (can't wait to try East Coast lobster someday)
3 Vanilla Ice Cream with Hershey's syrup and sunflower seeds
4 A medium-rare ribeye
Four Websites I visit:
1 www.jen.myctmh.com - shameless plug
2 http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ - see more digital scrapping sites on my blog side
3 http://www.msn.com/ - got to check my emails
4 http://www.muse.mu/ - I've recently found this band that I really like, but don't have their cd's yet, so I just stream their music during the day.
Four People I'd like to tag:
1 Ali Miller
2 Ashley Giessing
3 Lindsay Poulsen
4 Hilary Roller

1 comment:

  1. K, since I already did this one, I'll spare you the same old answers...sorry Jen.

    ReplyDelete