Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sarah's June Dance Recital

Sarah had a dance recital at Syracuse High School. They danced to Route 66. Hopefully Papa will be able to create a cd of the recording so we can post it for everyone to see, it was cute. We think she did pretty good considering she's only been taking dance lessons for 2 months now. Chandler and Mummum gave Sarah beautiful roses afterward.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah on what I'm sure was a fabulous performance. You look darling!! And I love the picture of you and your mom HOW CUTE YOU BOTH ARE.... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, where have I been. One moment it's tulips, tulips, tulips...then bam! I missed all these. K now the comments, Sarah, how exciting and what a beautiful girl. Looks so much like her mom. Ouch, that doesn't look like a fun bruise. I wish I could have been there for Chandler's birthday and ordination. Congrats Chandler we love you and are proud of your decision. What a fun but very busy soccer year. Bryant loved playing this year and we're looking forward to cooler months to put him in again. Wooo, any way...love you, keep updating!

    ReplyDelete