Wow! You guys have skills! Sarah I promise that package is on it's way, Jake's been working a lot and it's been hard for me to get to the post office, but I do have it packaged up and I'm hoping to make it tomorrow after he gets home from work. Love you, I hope you had a fun party!
Wow! You guys have skills! Sarah I promise that package is on it's way, Jake's been working a lot and it's been hard for me to get to the post office, but I do have it packaged up and I'm hoping to make it tomorrow after he gets home from work. Love you, I hope you had a fun party!
ReplyDeleteI am a horrible aunt - I didn't forget her birthday - I just forgot to call. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! You are such a beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteWay cute invitations! And Shane, I am impressed!!
ReplyDelete