Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stay-cation - No Camera

I lost my camera on the Alpine Coaster in Park City. I'm so sad. I had some really fun pictures of our little vacation to Park City. We went up on the 4th and stayed till Shane's B-day on the 6th. We went biking on the trails in Park City, which was really fun (but I'm not sure my rear end would say the same). We swam in the pool at night. We went on the Alpine Slide and then on the Alpine Coaster, it was so fun, till the end when I realized my camera was no longer in my pocket. I rode a bike longer than I think I have even ridden, having never had a bike from the time I was about 10, it's true you don't forget how to ride, but I didn't get a bike again till last year and we only really rode around the neighborhood a couple times. I believe we logged about 7-8 miles the first day and 4 miles the second day. It was fun and I learned that helmets that are too small are not comfortable (I was sized for a youth size helmet a few years ago, but since then I've found out they have nicer ladies helmets that are small for people like me, now I just need to get one).

Hopefully I'll have a camera again soon, so I can post pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment