
The day before Labor Day was not my best day. First, right before church, I stubbed my toe and broke it. Then later that night, I was going down the stairs and I didn't get to the bottom the right way. I rolled my ankle and something snapped. I figured I had sprained my ankle really bad, so I iced it and I thought I'd be better the next day. On Labor Day, we had planned to go on a bike ride as a family, but since my ankle was still hurting, I decided to stay home. When they came home, I was in so much pain, I had Shane take me to Instacare. After a few x-rays they determined that yes, I had broken my toe and fibula on my right leg. The fracture is a twisted complete fracture about 5 inches above my ankle. So I've been in a boot case for the last couple of weeks and I can't drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment