Halloween 2009
Since Chandler's a little too old to dress up, he just put on a cowboy hat
We visited Ganus' fabulously decorated house.

Sarah decided that this year she would be Mulan. Isn't she a beautiful Chinese princess.
Since Chandler's a little too old to dress up, he just put on a cowboy hat
and went out with his friends to "beg for candy", I neglected to get a photo of him.
We trick-or-treated with the Talbots and the Olivers.
We visited Ganus' fabulously decorated house.
Then we had pizza and a good game of Carcasonne for the adults!
This was a really fun Halloween.
I can't believe Sarah's costume! It is amazing! Serious Mommy Browine points for that one, Jeni.
ReplyDeleteWow! That costume is totally awesome!! I'm glad at least one of my daughters learned how to sew!
ReplyDeleteK- beauty costume Jen!! and that's all I'm going to say about this post.... (not really) I'm just glad I wasn't sitting home doing nothing when friends were a gatherin'... we'll just see who has more fun... TWILIGHT is coming!!
ReplyDelete