Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lagoon 2007

August 16th, we went to Lagoon with my parents for Franklin's Lagoon Day. The kids got in free with my mom, so Shane and I bought tickets for the day. The kids had a lot of fun in the short amount of time we were there. Sarah's favorite ride was the Bat. Chandler's favorite ride was the Wicked Roller Coaster. I loved the Wicked too - it was a huge thrill! Here are a couple of pictures from our adventure - it's so hard to take photos.















Shane and Chandler waiting for the Wicked Roller Coaster, Sarah and Chandler on the train, Sarah and Papa getting ready to take off on the Bat, Chandler and Sarah (the little arm) waiting to take off for our second time on the Bat, they sat in the front seat!
Oh, and Happy Anniversary to us - it's our 14th Anniversary!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Lagoon in ages now I didn't even know they had these new rides...we'll have to go next time we're out in UT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was so much fun for the kids and the Wicked was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just getting ready to blog our own trip to Lagoon. I haven't been there since junior year of high school, and you know how long that has been! Actually ran into people from high school. I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I can't believe they let Sarabear on that ride! She looks like she would fall out of the seat!

    ReplyDelete