Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Wow, where did September go...

Last month was so busy. The kids went back to school in August, so the homework is in full force. Shane has been really busy in the yard, preparing for a larger concrete patio and for grass. And he's in school too, so that takes up quite a bit of his time. Chandler has soccer games on Saturdays and practice during the week. Sarah participated in the mini-dance clinic for Syracuse High School, earlier in September, and we all went to the football game to watch her dance.
Shane, Chandler and I went to the BYU v. Airforce game week before last and that was a lot of fun - it rained the last quarter, but it wasn't too bad. I forgot my camera, so no photos - bummer!
My sister, Ashley, had her second baby, Madeleine, 2 weeks early on September 26th. She is such a cutie and of course when I went to visit, I forgot my camera.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Man! Would someone PLEASE post pictures of Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her either! I'm jealous you got to go to the game, Jake and I really miss those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take video of Sarah? Would be fun to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No video - don't have a vidoer!

    ReplyDelete