Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family Pics

August 1st was Shane's parent's 50th Anniversary Party (although their anniversary isn't until Nov). Since all 8 of the siblings were going to be in Utah, we decided to have a big family photo. I got a recommendation for Jessica LeBaron from a friend, so we had her and her sis-in-law Kayla do our photos. I think they turned out really nice. We took these shots at the Lehi Railroad Museum and a couple nearby buildings.I'll post some of the big family when I get the disc.

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE... and thanks for the photoshop. I've been playing around all weekend with it and now with the stuff I learned from my class - AWESOME! Maybe our photos at retreat will be a lot better now... not this good, but better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! that totally stinks about losing your cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos (especially the one with Chandler and Sarah) -- we really need to get some family photos taken too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all of them! ALL of them!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete